Personal Coaching Session
Coaching Session With A Senior Instructor
4 Coaching Sessions for $360
We accept cash & personal checks. Gift certificates are available upon request.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, your instructor will be happy to arrange this with at least 24 hours notice. For sessions cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice, you will be responsible for payment of the full session fee.
Ideas & Info:
- We cultivate long-term relationships with our clients
- Because of the nature of our one-on-one private sessions we book clients into standing appointments in which they see the same instructor (or in some cases with clients who come more than once a week, several instructors) at the same time every week
- Once i connect the new client with an instructor, the client then makes their appointments directly with their instructor & pays the instructor directly (we do not have online booking & do not take credit cards, we are old-fashioned like jeb)From another website explaining a standing appt:
A standing session is an appointment that happens every week at the same time with the same instructor. This is a service that we offer to help you reserve the date time and teacher that work best for you. It is the best way to make working out a priority by committing in advance to a positive routine. All you have to do is cancel 24 hours before your session if you can’t make it. The next week you will be back in the schedule like clockwork.
- We uphold a standard 24 hour cancellation policy
- We have recently elevated 3 instructors, including myself, to senior instructors. This reflects the instructors expertise, education & tenure at ft
- We have an intro special to encourage & help new clients to experience what to expect from pilates at ft. We offer no other package deals.
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a movement philosophy and series of exercises designed to re-educate the musculature to bring physical harmony and balance to the body.
What Are The Benefits Of A Consistent Pilates Practice?
- Renewed vitality
- Increased awareness & function of deep joint stabilizing & core-support muscles
- Strong, supple, well-toned musculature
- Redistribution of body weight
- Reduce stiffness in joints & muscle aches
- Ease postural stress through dynamic alignment
- Hydrated, juicy fascial “cat suit”
- Enhaced athletic performance
- Increased self confidence
- Prevents injury
Who Can Practice Pilates?
One on one sessions at finetune can be adapted & individualized to:
- Manage chronic low back issues
- Whole body cross-training for athletic endeavors
- Aid injury recovery
- Promote pre-natal health
- Address scoliosis, osteoporosis & poor postural habits
- Encourage a holistic approach to weight management
Will Pilates Strengthen My Core?
With that said, i would like to redefine the word core moving beyond its current limited meaning. Oy…